Here are ten fictional ways that authors have used in their stories to dispose of a body:
1. Acid: This is a common method used in crime fiction, where the body is dissolved in acid, leaving behind little to no evidence.
2. Deep Sea Burial: Dumping a body in a remote area of the ocean can make it difficult to find and retrieve.
3. Cremation: Burning a body to ashes can destroy evidence and make it difficult to identify the deceased.
4. Feed To Animals: This method can make it difficult to find the remains and can also eliminate any evidence that may be left behind.
5. Bury In Remote Location: This can make it difficult to find and retrieve the body, especially if it is buried deep underground.
6. Disguise As A Different Person: In some stories, the killer will alter the body to look like someone else, making it difficult to identify the victim.
7. Incineration: This is similar to cremation, but the body is burned in a specialized furnace, which can make it more difficult to detect.
8. Dump In a Body of Water: This can make it difficult to find the body and can also cause the body to decompose more quickly.
9. Using a Wood Chipper: This gruesome method can turn a body into small pieces that can be easily disposed of.
10. Trash Compactor: This method can make it difficult to find the remains and can also destroy evidence.
It is important to note that these methods are purely fictional and should not be attempted in real life.